-
August 4th, 2002, 06:28 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Okay gang, all the Velvia and Provia 100 cartridges have been shipped. Happy shooting! And please, remember to disengage your camera's filter, which means you have to set the camera in Tungsten mode even though the film is daylight-balanced (sounds backwards, but it's the right thing to do!)
I have a brand-new, fresh roll of Provia 400 here, ready to be sent to Pro8mm for conversion into six S8 cartridges. But, so far, I only have one prepaid order, for one cartridge. I have a verbal for three more, but that's not paid yet, and I can't send the film in until we have confirmation for all six. So, if anyone wants to get in on some Provia 400 Super 8mm cartridges, now is the time to act!
-
August 4th, 2002, 11:29 AM
#2
Inactive Member
yeah, i'm one of those. how do i pay, and how much is a cartridge again? (i seem to have lost your email address)
/matt
-
August 4th, 2002, 07:54 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Mattias, I've sent you an e-mail.
The cartridges are $47, which includes free processing at Pro8mm. Shipping is $5, via UPS within the USA or Global Priority Mail outside the USA.
With Mattias' order, that brings the total to five spoken for, meaning there's only one available...
-
August 5th, 2002, 05:43 AM
#4
Inactive Member
... and that one is now taken. So, the Provia 400 order is full, unless someone doesn't follow through and prepay. Thanks for everyone's interest!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks